Disability Action Alliance (DAA) is a cross-sector, member led network. It enables partnership working between members to improve the lives of disabled people.
Members collaborate to deliver tangible benefits for people through a suite of formal projects and partnerships resulting from membership to the DAA.
We have developed three member pages due to our large number of members, which can be accessed using the links below (as well as the buttons on the left hand side of the page):
These new pages were launched on 30/3/2016 and will be updated with new members information, as well as any missing information as regularly as we can. Please do send us your organisations’ website link, logo or 50 words if it is not currently on these pages.
- Absolute Care Services Ltd Reigate
- Burdus Ltd
- Centre for Resolution Limited
- DirectMii Ltd
- Dyslexia Pathways CIC
- International Citizen Service (ICS)
- National Long Term Survivors’ Group
- Signature Supported Housing CIC
- Surrey Disabled People’s Partnership (SDPP)
- The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Channel 4 Television Corporation
- Disability Talk
- Enhance the UK
- Independent Lives
- Japan Local Government Centre
- Marmax Products Ltd
- Thompsons Scotland Solicitors and Solicitors Advocates